Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My New Favorite iPad Wallaper – Landscape 01

This is actually a wallpaper made for the iPhone, but for me it works beautifully on the iPad as well.  It’s called simply Landscape 01 and it’s by Paul Isabella.  I spotted it via the RSS feed from the superb Poolga.com site.

I generally use more striking (or personal) images for lock screen wallpapers, while going with very simple, non-distracting backgrounds for the home screen.  This wall seems to strike the perfect balance for use on both screens.  It’s a gorgeous, subtle image that works perfectly for me in both places.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!Related PostsNo Related PostTagged as:favorite iPad wallpapers

This website uses IntenseDebate comments, but they are not currently loaded because either your browser doesn't support JavaScript, or they didn't load fast enough.

Cancel reply

Leave a Comment

Name

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment