Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Favorite iPad Apps List

an opportunity to cull less-used apps, devise new ways to arrange apps and home screens, and spend some time thinking on which are really your favorite and most used apps.

So I did some of that culling and thinking while getting my new iPad setup just as I want it during the course of its first couple days with me.

My culling was pretty effective, even though I still have nine screens worth of apps (though some of them are not completely full).

For what it’s worth, here is my latest approach to the organization of my home screens on the iPad, and which apps I’ve found are my current favorite / most used ones – with some quick thoughts on some of those apps as well:

The Dock

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment