Monday, October 11, 2010

NYT: Apple making iPhone for Verizon

hank. just so you know, verizon, or any cell providers, employees are a bunch of no nothing clowns. they are constantly spouting off “knowledge” they don’t have.

on another note. if it does go verizon it won’t make a difference to me…….unless the verizon version doesn’t have the death grip, in which case im just going to start throwing things

Gren says:October 9, 2010 at 8:13 am

iPhone 4 is great but it’s hard to find a great case for it they are all just doesn’t fit irght. My friend recommend me this website – http://www.ihandystore.com they sell so called iDecal case andI must say I didn’t thought it would be so cool, it’s just what I was needed. This case makes my iPhone 4 looking cool and It’s dock friendly. Be sure to check them out these guys can be trusted.

Shrike says:October 9, 2010 at 10:16 am

If it is released in Q1 11, it’ll just be a plain old EVDO/1xRTT phone. An LTE/EVDO/1xRTT phone would be way too early for Apple. Maybe in June if good low power LTE chipsets are out.

The bigger question is if the Verizon logo appears on it. I hope not. That’ll dilute Apple’s brand.

Jimbozo says:October 9, 2010 at 10:19 am

No comments:

Post a Comment