Monday, October 11, 2010

More iPad Mini Rumors This Week

which both sound very far-fetched.

When I first saw rumors about new 7 inch iPads, I thought they would not be of any interest to me. Thinking on it more, and seeing mockups like the one shown above, has me much more interested in a possible Mini model. I certainly would not want it to replace the current size though, I’d want it to be another option. What do you think? Would a new smaller iPad model be of interest?

Rumor via: Apple Insider

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!Related PostsTop of the iPad Rumor Charts this Week: 7 inch iPad Now a ‘Finished Product’Will Apple Announce a New 7 Inch iPad Model at Next Week’s Event?Latest Rumor – New, Smaller iPads Later This YearTagged as:7 inch iPad, iPad Mini, smaller ipad

This website uses IntenseDebate comments, but they are not currently loaded because either your browser doesn't support JavaScript, or they didn't load fast enough.

Cancel reply

Leave a Comment

Name

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment