Tuesday, February 22, 2011

blueSLR – accessory and app review

Darkstar says:February 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Hi Leanna,

I agree with what you said at the end, as I too would like to be able to set my camera to manual and be able to adjust ISO, shutter speed and aperture from within the app itself. One other thing that kind of killed this app for me (by your review) though is that you can only set the shutter speed to a maximum of 10 seconds. All Nikon DSLR’s that I know of can go up to 30 seconds in-camera, or more via Bulb mode. I’ve run into several instances where I need about 1-2 minutes of exposure time at night, if not more. If it were able to do those things, I’d drop $150 in about 2 seconds.

Also, I have the new Nikon D7000. Any news on if it’s compatible with the D7000?

Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment